Planning permission for development on a site of 0.34 ha at New Century House, Mayor Street Lower, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01 K8N7. The site is bound by Mayor Street Lower to the north, Citi Bank building fronting North Wall Quay to the south, and Clarion Quay apartment development to the east and Commons Street to the west.
The proposed development comprises of the following:
• Refurbishment of the existing 6 no. storey building to provide for a new façade treatment to all elevations.
• Provision of new part double height reception space to the rear elevation.
• Relocation of existing bank branch to the north east corner of the ground floor resulting in a change of use from office to bank in this area.
• Reduction of the existing bank branch from 216sqm to 187sqm.
• Change of use of former bank branch to office use at ground floor level (147 sqm).
• Provision of new universally accessible pedestrian entrance to bank branch from street level along the northern elevation of the building.
• Provision of refurbished entrance to the office development to the north elevation fronting Mayor Street Lower.
... Signup to read full development description
(no card required)