-- View Live Map (full screen map - includes planning application boundaries, zonings & other planning-related mapped content)
-- Signup Now to link to Commencement Notice details
PROTECTED STRUCTURE: The development will consist of demolition of a modern single storey flat roof extension to the rear of existing return at ground floor garden level, essential internal and external repairs and maintenance work, minor material alterations and new refurbishment works to an existing 4 storey over basement and 3 storeys over basement rear return office building.
External works to include:
• Removal of an external water tank on second floor rear flat roof return.
• Removal and replacement of second floor flat roof on rear return.
• Existing parapets and valleys to be re-pointed and relined with appropriated materials.
• Roof slates to be replaced where required and roof access to be refurbished.
• Removal of later modern window interventions and replacement with appropriate style 'like for like' windows in the front lower ground floor return.
• Provision of wall vent openings for room ventilation to front and rear elevations.
• Upgrade of rainwater goods in appropriate style.
• Local brick repairs to the front and rear elevations including pointing repairs.
• Repairs to existing windows and lintels to front and rear.
• Opening and blocking up walls under the footpath store.
• Repairs to existing railings and window guards to front and rear elevations.
• Removal of redundant services/cables on the front and rear elevations.
• Proposed application to include for new external glazed/steel staircase from upper ground floor front footpath on Herbert Street to lower ground basement area to include opening of railings to provide for a replica gate, to match the railings.
• Proposed hard and soft landscaping to rear garden areas including the provision of a screen fence separating the mews property at the rear.
• Proposed air conditioning unit in the rear lower ground floor courtyard.
• Removal of non-original h... Signup to read full development description (no card required)