PROTECTED STRUCTURE - The development, which is in the curtilage of the protected structure at 34 Leeson Park (ref.4357), will consist of partial demolition of existing structures and refurbishment of the mews structure. The works include the following;
• The demolition of extensions to the original structure, returning the building to its original form.
• Replacing the existing pebbledash render with a lime render to the west elevation facing Dartmouth Lane and side elevation,
• The removal of the pebbledash render on the east elevation, facing 34 Leeson Park, exposing the existing stone underneath,
• Alterations to the internal subdivision of spaces, consisting of bedrooms, living space, kitchen and utility room.
• Renovations of internal building fabric,
• Installation of new kitchen, bathr... Signup to read full development description
(no card required)